September 27, 2019

Poll updated

The second poll has been finished, after a week. There were 12 votes, and the results are:
(not the drums again maestro. The trumpet now, please maestro!)

"What about your diet?"
I'm 100% vegetarian - 3 votes - 25%
I eat mostly organic food - 5 votes - 41%
I eat everything - 6 votes - 50%
Diet? What's that? - 1 vote - 8%
Barbecue, sausage,pork...yummy - 0 votes - 0%
Junk food is all i eat - 0 votes - o%
I don't eat at all - 1 vote - 8%

I'm sorry about not having a pic of these results. Somehow Blogger screwed up the layout and trimmed the poll box, so a pic wouldn't look good.

Now for the news:
From now on, the polls are powered by Vizu. What's the big deal, you're asking me...well, now we can have more than one poll running at the same time, and they look better than the built-in poll box.

This is it for now. Thank you everybody who voted...mom, dad, bro...
Kidding. :D
Let me stop with all this meta-gibberish, because it is making me uncomfortable.

Cheers.

No comments: