September 22, 2019

How my life evolved in the past 10 years

Let's fly through my past 10 years. The accomplishments are not in any particular order.

I :
  • got married;
  • got 2 kids;
  • quit smoking;
  • got a tattoo;
  • bought a car;
  • sold the car;
  • bought a bicycle;
  • graduated in Graphic Design;
  • bought a Mac;
  • planted some trees;
  • wrote a book;
  • translated a book;
  • bought an e-paper device;
  • planted veggies on my garden;
  • never bought veggies again;
  • became a vegetarian;
  • converted some people into vegetarians;
  • went skydiving;
  • bought the mighty vintage SuperNES;
  • got juiced when holographies became a reality;
  • started smoking again;
And i'm currently seeing the world becoming an undesirable place to live, and that really upsets me. How am i going to explain to my kids that my generation had the chance to change the world but failed at doing so?
Dang! I should've signed that worldwide petition in 2010, i sure should've.

No comments: